I want to share with you one of my personal weight loss secret weapons…. Food Journaling!
The best way for you to gain an understanding of what you are putting in your body on a regular basis is to keep track of the meals you are eating. If writing down everything you eat all day sounds like a headache in the making, don’t worry, there is an app for that!
Check out MyFitnessPal!
Some of my favorite app features:
- It takes just a few minutes to set up an account.
- The app creates a plan that is based on your personal information.
- They have a huge database of foods so all you have to do is search & add.
- It will remember your most used foods & you can also save meals to use again later.
- A great recipe function, just add ingredients & it will calculate nutrition per serving.
- Oh & you can access your account from any computer.
(in case using your phone at work is taboo)
Another awesome feature is that you can connect with other MyFitnessPal users! I love being able to share motivation and progress with my friends and family. If you are already on MyFitnessPal or you are signing up for a new account, be sure to add Fit2BeQueen so we can encourage each other along the way!